A FUTURISTIC LEAP FORWARD.
Bring the past into the future with the Nike Air Max 2090, a bold look inspired by the iconic Air Max 90. Revolutionary Max Air cushioning underfoot adds unparalleled comfort while transparent knit, shined accents on the heel and deco stitching blend with timeless OG features for an edgy, modernized look.
- More Air underfoot creates a softer ride while the large window frames your Air for a bold look.
- Inner sleeve and padded heel feel soft and comfortable while letting you wear your sneakers laced or unlaced.
- Speed-lacing system lets you quickly personalize your fit and get going.
- The updated Waffle sole has large flex grooves, mixing heritage style with a modern design that helps with traction and durability.
- Springy foam midsole feels soft and comfortable.
- Rubber sole adds traction and durability.
- Pull tab
- “AIR” logo is embossed on the heel for a lasting look
- Shown: Obsidian/Iron Grey/Black/White
- Style: DH4093-400
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.