A FUTURISTIC LEAP FORWARD.
Bring the past into the future with the Nike Air Max 2090, a bold look inspired by the DNA of the iconic Air Max 90. Innovative Nike Air cushioning underfoot adds unparalleled comfort while transparent knit and vibrantly colored textiles on the upper blend with timeless features for an edgy, modernized look.
- More Air underfoot creates a softer ride while ribbed, translucent plastic frames your air for a bold look.
- The internal booty construction and padded heel feels soft and comfortable while letting you mix up how you wear your sneakers.
- The new speed-lacing system lets you quickly personalize your fit and get going.
- The redesigned Waffle outsole has large flex grooves, mixing heritage style with a modern look.
- Springy foam midsole feels soft and comfortable
- Rubber outsole adds traction and durability
- Pull tab
- “AIR” logo is embossed on the heel for a lasting look
- Shown: White/Black/Pure Platinum/Green Abyss
- Style: CV8835-100
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.