Nike x Gyakusou Zoom Pegasus 36 (Sport Red)
RUN LIKE A REBEL.
The Nike x Gyakusou Zoom Pegasus 36 is the latest creative collaboration from Jun Takahashi and his GIRA (Gyakusou International Running Association) club. Steeped in the rebellious maverick spirit of Nike’s past, it features graphics and slogans inspired by the company’s earliest days.
A rose graphic on the outer side highlights Takahashi’s balance/chaos ethos with its beautiful petals and sharp thorns.
Nike’s storied history comes alive through new interpretations of vintage prints. At the toe, “Gyakusou Went the Distance” pays tribute to a Nike running advertisement from the ’70s.
A Sunburst Classic
A classic Sunburst is represented at the heel, filtered through the Gyakusou logo. It’s based off a design seen on promo gear from 1976.
- Mesh at the upper has a water-repellent coating that helps drain water and helps promote quick-drying.
- Overlays are placed in areas where you need support.
- Asymmetric lacing system is designed to follow the anatomy of the foot’s toe bones.
- Foam cushions your foot and offers a supportive feel.
- Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot cushion your stride.
- Outsole lugs for traction on roads and trails alike.
- Shown: Sport Red/Sail/Thunder Blue
- Style: CD0383-600
Nike x Gyakusou
Jun Takahashi joins forces with Nike once again to deliver a collection designed to help you break free from the pack. Inspired by the bold rebel spirit of the 70’s, Takahashi unveils a modern kit with retro flair; for future mavericks determined to blaze their own trail. With a focus on freeing the runner’s mind and body, each piece is thoughtfully crafted to provide optimal performance with minimal distraction. The result is a revolutionary collection that brings you one step closer to discovering perfect harmony between soul and stride.
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 15, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5